- What physiologic and biochemical change or changes result in increased hepatic clearance associated with enzyme induction?
- What physiologic and biochemical change or changes result in decreased hepatic clearance associated with hepatic failure?
- Does the change in the fraction of an oral dose absorbed add to the effect of altered clearance or does it counter the effect?
- For which of the following dogs should the dosage of phenobarbital be adjusted (immediately)?
- A dog whose seizures are well controlled at 120 days but with a phenobarbital Cave lower than during the second week.
- A dog whose seizures are not well controlled during the second week and whose phenobarbital Cave is 30 μg/ml.